Monday, July 2, 2007

on my list (07-02-07)

How is it July, already?! Time is going by way too fast! Tomorrow, I will have been married for 3 years! It certainly doesn't feel like it's been 3 years since we planned and pulled off our wedding within 25 days of deciding to get married. I guess it might feel like 3 years if we hadn't been apart for half of our marriage...

Since it's July, that means my son will be 2 in 2 months! I can't have a 2 year old already. He was just a little baby! It's not fair. I was trying to clean out our hard drives a couple of days ago and I was going through all of the pictures from when he was a baby and I realized how much I miss baby W. It's so sad to me that he's never going to be a baby again.

I hate time. I hate getting older. I hate that it all happens too fast, before I'm ready to move ahead and let go.

No comments: