Saturday, April 26, 2008

dear congress,

I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop wasting your time on stupid and pointless things such as interrogating baseball legends about steroid use and do something productive like getting these damn gas prices under control. Because let me tell you, if it becomes a regular occurrence that I pay $4.15 a gallon, I'm going to be forced to stop spending my husband's hard earned money on the important things like Netflix, carbonated beverages, magazines and pedicures and, oh, I don't know, food! And the day that happens just isn't going to be a good day. Much like the day you will have to take a pay cut because none of us will be able to afford to pay the taxes that make up your nice little salary.

Thank you for your time,
JoAnna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jo, if only you could just EXPRESS yourself! You always keep us guessing about what you REALLY think. Thanks for the letter --- have you sent it to DC yet? May they all have the good fortune to fall upon your Blog someday!

Jenni said...

AMEN Jo! Very well said!

Michelle said...

I second those sentiments, Jo.

Marie said...

AMEN!!!!