Wednesday, February 27, 2008

he really is a nerd

Yesterday W was sitting at the counter with my dad while they were eating lunch. W kept asking for something over and over and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out what he wanted. It sounded like he was saying "Sesson doe coo" (he calls himself Sesson, how cute is that?) Finally out of frustration I took him off his chair put him down so he could so show me what he wanted. The problem was that he couldn't show me what he wanted because as I soon found out, the only thing that he could use to show me was on the counter. So instead he grabbed a pen and said very slooooooowly, "Ses. Son. Doe. Coo." and then it hit me. He was asking for a sudoku puzzle to do, just like my dad. My dad is pretty much obsessed with soduku and does it all the time. W wants nothing more than to be like my dad so it was only natural that he would want to do a puzzle while he was eating too.

Now whenever he eats, he asks for his doe coo puzzles. He sits there with his pen and paper and studies the paper, makes a few marks on it and then takes a bite. Then process is repeated until he gets bored and shoves the pen too close to my eye and insists I draw him a WoodyBuzz Liening MaCeen choo-choo car. Whatever that is.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cute. Those 2 year olds are hard to understand. I hardly understand Walker sometimes.

Marie said...

Amazing how they just love to mimic all they see-your dad must love it. So cute that he calls himself "Sesson"

Anonymous said...

What a great story about a great kid (and Mom). Thanks for the belly laugh. Oh, and by the way, when you get around to drawing the picture of the whatever-choo-choo, I wanna see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm laughing out loud... that is an awesome story!

Leah said...

That is the cutest thing ever. He is an adorable kid. I was gonna say he is a special kid but it sounded strange and I didnt want you to think it was an insult so I went with adorable but he really is special in the true meaning of special not in the way that they use special when they cant think of another word to use. OK, over and out homegirl.