Sunday, April 11, 2010

COMING SOON!

I've had numerous people email me to ask if I am still alive. And I am, I've just been unbelievably out of my mind over the edge insanely busy. We are all doing great and there is too much talk about. So much has happened in the past 5 (!!) months and I can't wait to get back to updating this thing.

I hope to have a new design and some new posts coming in the next week or two. I probably need to go on a major advertising campaign when I get up and running again because I am sure everyone has given up on me. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

YAY! Looking forward to your return. Patiently waiting. :) It's not like you've been busy taking care of your adorable kiddos or anything important, right? hehehe :)

clanelder said...

Will never give up on you! Looking forward to new posts.