Thursday, March 13, 2008

i don't know.

















He insisted. Crazy thing is, the kid actually looks good in pink. I had never seen him in pink until a few days ago, when he thought it was hilarious to squeeze into his sister's 6-9 month jacket and then proceeded to wear it all day. But the tutu... I don't know. He wanted to wear the pretty dress, so why the heck not? I was just scared that the tonka truck wheel would get caught in it and ruin it. Did I really just say tutu and tonka truck in the same sentence, while talking about one child? And the rest of the outfit? That was all him too. Clearly, he hasn't been watching enough Project Runway.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is quite the outfit! Have you been depriving him of his dear Heidi?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH that is so ferosha i can't even stand it.

-emily

Anonymous said...

too cute!
lol

Angela said...

Love the outfit, W, it's simply marvelous. :)

Jean said...

He wears it well!! Reminds of my nephew at two, wearing his big sister's pink tutu that she got for Christmas! Great blackmail pictures at least.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I LOVE IT! He is quite the fashionable one!! (Lisa from Sept. Spr.)

Imcombobulated said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you're the kind of mommy who let him wear it. Why shouldn't little boys get pink tutus too?
He's got style.

Anonymous said...

Funny. I am sure it will be the next big fashion statement in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Just got home and never needed a laugh so much! Thanks for providing it - a perfect therapeutic belly laugh! This is awesome. Photos that would make any family proud...or something! I love it!

[Lindsay} said...

oh.... i L O V E it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

umm.... He doesn't wear that anymore, does he?
-Mark

Jenni said...

JoAnna...he is too adorable! I love it! that's one to pull out when he starts dating.
~Jenni :)