Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sorry bout the mess

Yes, I am under construction. My simple template switch has turned into a coding nightmare and is taking longer than I thought it would. If you have google reader or another blog reader, you will probably see multiple posts from me that end up not existing after all. I am trying to format something but my coding is just a little bit off and I have to find out where. In order to fix the problem I have to post and then delete and yada yada yada. I could make a test blog but, no. That would be too hard. Anyway, if I can't figure it out in the next day I will stop messing with it, I promise.

Also, if something looks "off" to you on your browser, please let me know so I can fix it. Gracias!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Twitter add! Love you all, too.